The Ultimate Cape Verde Travel Guide Book
All hidden gems revealed!
- The guide that reveals secret places in Cape Verde.
- Learn how to explore Cabo Verde from a local’s perspective.
- Small businesses recommended for every island
- Handy e-book in .pdf format
Last updated: November 2020
Details: Over 200 pages of local Cape Verde travel advice
15% of every sale will be donated to “Cap-Vert Espoir et Développement” NGO
About the Author
Paulina visited Cabo Verde for the first time in 2016 and hasn’t stopped returning to the islands since then.
Her articles published on paulinaontheroadcom.bigscoots-staging.com were the first travel resource in English about Cape Verde.
Now it is her turn to share the beauty of Cape Verde with you in this travel guide book.
What You’ll Read:
Continously Updated Travel Advice
Get first hand information that I researched during 1 year in Cape Verde. Including secret places and local’s tips.
This 200-pages guide is continously updated.
100% Honest Reviews
With a penchant for authentic experiences and small, independant businesses, I give you my honest opinion about tourism in Cape Verde and how you can support the local community.
And Much More:
- Colorful images
- Insider tips to get around like a local
- Hidden gems that only locals know
- Cultural insights to Cape Verdean culture
What others say about the “Cape Verde Travel Guide”:
Explore the real Cape Verde
Get Your Travel Guide Today
Frequently Asked Questions
Get the Cape Verde Travel Guide E-Book
- Safety tips + useful travel information
- Save money and time
- Valuable insider tips